List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ministl
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:29:58

Kai-Uwe Sattler wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 12:22:22PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > BTW: Are you going to continue your strategie about keeping 1.1
> > versions in the CVS? It becomes harder and harder ;(
> >
> I don't like this, too. But it seems that a lot of people are using (or at
> least trying) killu yet.  There are more than 1000 downloads of the
> tar.gz file in August from my homepage. Some of the people have already
> prblems with configure, make and install. So they are probably not able
> to download and install a KDE 2 and KOffice snapshot. Perhaps I could
> define two branches in the CVS ?! What's your opinion ?

I have no problem with having all this #defines in your code. But I
can't
test the 1.1 branch too well, so I only can make sure it compiles
against
the HEAD branch.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.