List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: ministl
From:       Kai-Uwe Sattler <sattler () iti ! CS ! Uni-Magdeburg ! De>
Date:       1999-08-31 11:11:25

On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 12:22:22PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> BTW: Are you going to continue your strategie about keeping 1.1
> versions in the CVS? It becomes harder and harder ;(

I don't like this, too. But it seems that a lot of people are using (or at
least trying) killu yet.  There are more than 1000 downloads of the
tar.gz file in August from my homepage. Some of the people have already
prblems with configure, make and install. So they are probably not able
to download and install a KDE 2 and KOffice snapshot. Perhaps I could
define two branches in the CVS ?! What's your opinion ?
Kai
--
Kai-Uwe Sattler
E-Mail: kus@iti.cs.uni-magdeburg.de, k.sattler@computer.org