List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: cvsup instructions
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () caldera ! de>
Date:       1999-08-28 13:36:31

Lasse Jansson wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In  http://www.kde.org/cvsup.html it is stated that (6.) one should issue the command "ln -s
> ../kde-common/admin ."
> Well, the response is "ln: .admin: cannot overwrite directory"
>
> I guess that this does not matter. This guess comes from the fact that when
> looking at the files in the admin directory of kde-common/admin those files
> have older revision dates than the admin directories in the respective
> directories like kdebase, kdelibs etc........
>
> Are the instructions out of date or is there something fundamental that I
> haven't understood about cvsup ?

Depends on how you got these admin directories then. THe author of cvsup
promised to me, that he would implement these logical submodules and
maybe
he has already :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
Programmers, heed this: If someone starts asking you about
agricultural genomes, it's likely time to get a handler.