List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: build problems
From:       Dave Nash <dave () gnasher ! demon ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-08-15 18:51:58

I'm struggling here to build a debug KOffice which gives some useful information to \
gdb. After running /opt out of space numerous times, rebuilding kdelibs, QT and \
koffice with debug enabled I find myself with a library problem.  I'm sure this means \
I have forgotten to use egcs for something but I'm positive I didn't.

The error I get when I run kword is:

kword: error in loading shared libraries
/opt/kde/koffice/lib/libkio.so.3: undefined symbol: \
matchFilename__C9KMimeTypeRC7QString

Can anyone who knows what calls what tell me what I have forgotten to do?

The problem is compounded by the sheer time it takes to rebuild koffice. QT and \
kdelibs are not too bad but the whole office suite takes forever :-(

Dave Nash

--
http://welcome.to/ourselfbuild