List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KOffice Web Site Map
From:       "Alexander N. Kanaev" <alexander.kanaev () interped ! su ! se>
Date:       1999-07-26 15:19:01

sorry for the endless postings =) just want to make sure what i am trying to
do pleases everyone. Here is another try at:
http://www.interped.su.se/koffice1/info_map1.htm
The cell8s) to the right are free-width, so the text will wrap no matter
what the width of the browser. The right side is fixed-width... a bit wide,
but it will make the navigation very visual. Sorry links from it don't work
yet =)
By the way... anyone ever had a look at http://www.interped.su.se/koffice/
as it is? hehehe (HINT: the 'close' button jumps to a higher level)

Some questions, finally:
1) are there any 'legal' Koffice icons or not???? They can be a real
important part of the design, and the sooner the question is answered, the
better =) otherwize I might come up with my own ideas which will be trashed
later on =)
2) does Koffice has some motto? (sorry for my English here, but smth like
"the professional solution for professional people" hehehe ? Once again,
these small things are, at least from my point of view, VERY important for
building an image of KOffice as a stable, robust and reliable product...
people judge by first impressions...

Once again, sorry for lots of my postings

Alex