List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: KOffice Web Site Map
From:       "Alexander N. Kanaev" <alexander.kanaev () interped ! su ! se>
Date:       1999-07-26 15:06:55

> People at my job wonder about that K. Some folks can't seem to accept
> 'just because' for an answer. Although I'm glad that it's not the Kool (or
> Kewl? I forget) Desktop Environment anymore. Can you say script kiddie?
> :-)

absolutely true... from my point of view, it's time for linux, KDE and
Koffice to movie a little bit away from the little dragons etc to show some
maturity (no offense meant, I like these drawings myself, but...) For
example, it's real hard to persuade the administration here that linux is a
viable platform just because of the image normal people get... that it's
some kind of a toy for grown-ups... not really serious. By the way I am real
glad that K doesn't stay for 'kool' ... hehehe

Alex