List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Michael Reiher <michael.reiher () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-07-24 14:52:11

"Alexander N. Kanaev" wrote:

> ok, the url is http://www.interped.su.se/koffice/index.htm (sorry, index.htm
> is compulsory, otherwize you'll end up with a real stupid 1st try of mine
> =))) IIS treats default.htm as a default =(
>
> Comments? people just don't kill me... it was simply a try =))
Uhmm, sorry to say that, but I donīt like it. It looks to me somehow
quite confusing.
Canīt you just take and modify the KDE application standard homepage
(http://kde.jouh.at)? I must say, except some minor things i like that
one. It has IMHO a clear and easy to use layout. And it looks similar to
the KDE hompage. The KOffice homepage will look&feel like many others of
KDE apps, this way.
And it would probably speed up the building of a new KOffis homepage,
and thatīs important. It neednīt be something extremely great but has to
provide the user uptodate information he needs, and that ASAP.

Just my 0.02$

Michael

--
Michael Reiher
     Student at Dresden University of Technology