List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Joel Sing <jsing () bssc ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-07-24 13:34:33

Hi All,

What a lovely summary! :) I hope to get the site map done of this weekend.
I'll see how I go. As far as I know no division of labour has occured and
everything is still up in the air. Your proposal sounds great. I would
probably fit into 1) and/or 4)

Cheers,

Joel Sing

     => Joel Sing | jsing@bssc.edu.au | ICQ#28726074 <=