List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Khaled Blah <KBlah () gmx ! de>
Date:       1999-07-24 9:43:22

Hi!
> SSI is nothing complicated.  It requires one real setting in the web
> server, which may be on by default anyway.  It has nothing to do with the
> client, since it's server parsed, so KFM vs. anything else won't matter.
> Once it's there doing the pages that way is no harder than doing them
> without.

I don't know SSI exactly but if you're saying it, it must be right ;-)

> Anyway I'm only not doing pages right yet because I'm waiting for the
> couple of people who are working on the list of what we need to get it
> done.  I'm new to this project and I'm doing the web stuff cause I'm not a
> developer so I have no real idea what you want.  It may be obvious to
> you... but that's your part :)  Just tell us what you want...  I assume you
> want something different than you have now and that's why it's being redone.

This "list" is pretty simple:
-graphics
-HTML-coding
-SSI   (?)

BUT before this we have to clear the look of the website and this still is as it
seems right now a problem.

I suggest everyone who made some websites yet should publish
on any free site to have a look on it. Then we can possibly to a
result anytime!

Bye,
Khaled

p.s: I *hope* I can publish my first KOffice-websites this weekend!