List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Jeremy Blosser <jblosser () firinn ! org>
Date:       1999-07-23 19:41:48

John Mark Walker [jmwalker@aya.yale.edu] wrote:
> It's also fairly trivial to include webpages using PHP - or Perl, for that
> matter.

As I understand it we don't have the option of using scripts, etc. on the
server right now.  Just HTML.  SSI could hopefully still be allowed, since
it's just a normal web server setting.

> On Fri, 23 Jul 1999, Jeremy Blosser wrote:
> > <!--include virtual="/path/to/file" -->
> >
> > You then have to enable SSI in the web server if isn't already, in Apache
> > this is done with
> >
> > Options Includes

This should really have been Options IncludesNOEXEC for security's sake.

--
Jeremy Blosser   |   jblosser@firinn.org   |   http://jblosser.firinn.org/