List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice websites
From:       Joel Sing <jsing () bssc ! edu ! au>
Date:       1999-07-20 14:21:45

Hi All,

>Is now something happening. I mean discussing about which technics to use and
>so on is nice, but it would be even nicer if somebody just starts with
>something, because this will motivate the others too. So just talking does
>unfortunately not help :-))
>
>We don't need (at least for now) anything great with PHP/MyQSL, CGI scripts,
>JAVA stuff, JAVAScript or so - just something nice looking with
information and
>news which can be easily displayed using kfm too. So, frames can be used :-

It would be a good idea to draw up a site map and work out exactly what
pages need to be put together ie. Main page, KWord, KImage, KPresenter, etc

Once this is done we can start to share up the work load and get working on
it.

I can attempt to draw up a site map/create a list of the pages required if
no one else wants the job.

By the way, once we get some work done who is responsible for placing it on
the server??

Cheers,

Joel Sing

     => Joel Sing | jsing@bssc.edu.au | ICQ#28726074 <=