List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice websites
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () troll ! no>
Date:       1999-07-20 13:50:00

Hi!
As I was not able to follow the whole discussion:

Is now something happening. I mean discussing about which technics to use and
so on is nice, but it would be even nicer if somebody just starts with
something, because this will motivate the others too. So just talking does
unfortunately not help :-))

We don't need (at least for now) anything great with PHP/MyQSL, CGI scripts,
JAVA stuff, JAVAScript or so - just something nice looking with information and
news which can be easily displayed using kfm too. So, frames can be used :-))

--
Reggie