List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KPresenter, KWord
From:       Leon Widdershoven <leon () ipp387 ! ipp ! kfa-juelich ! de>
Date:       1999-07-09 8:57:08

Hi,

at this moment, I am compiling todays cvs sources of koffice.
Yesterday I compiled kde2 libs and base, so it should be
recent.

I'll let you know when I've tested the new koffice.

I'm working on a single-CPU PII machine now, with XFree 3.3.3.1.

(Compiling seems to give some problems... could take some
time:)

Leon