Hi, at this moment, I am compiling todays cvs sources of koffice. Yesterday I compiled kde2 libs and base, so it should be recent. I'll let you know when I've tested the new koffice. I'm working on a single-CPU PII machine now, with XFree 3.3.3.1. (Compiling seems to give some problems... could take some time:) Leon On Fri, 9 Jul 1999, Reginald Stadlbauer wrote: > Hi! > I'm now sitting for a month in front of another system than normally, and after > I compiled KOffice here nearly all KOffice parts crash with > > X Error: BadAtom (invalid Atom parameter) 5 > Major opcode: 20 > Aborted > > on startup. > > As gdb says each time something different, it looks like somethning very > strange is going on. > > So, it would be nice if somebody could tell me, if he/she can reproduce that > with the most recent kdelibs/koffice or if it works fine (pleas try kword and > kpresenter!). If it works fine for other people, it's my system and I will try > to fix that - else we have a seroius problem... > > -- > Reggie >