List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KSpread math/ Goose
From:       <zedlwski () princeton ! edu>
Date:       1999-07-04 6:33:48

Hey, Torben, I've started working on that KSpread/Goose connection and it looks
like it should be surprisingly easy.  The only thing is that I'm stil catching
onto KOM, so it might take me a while (but I figured that KDE needed a few more
folks who were into KOM).
I just have one question (for now), though: Where can I find out how to make a
good Makefile for a KOM app?  I come, sadly, from the windows world, and I know
enough about makefiles to do simple applications, but KOM/CORBA makes
everything a lot more complicated.  . .
Thanks! (and happy Fourth of July, I'm sure that's a really big holiday in
Germany.  .  .)
--JZ