List:       koffice
Subject:    KScript X issues
From:       Richard Hestilow <hestgray () ionet ! net>
Date:       1999-07-04 5:05:45

Hi, I find KScript very impressive. I think it could also have some uses
on the console, however, it appears to require an X connection to run.
In main.cc, line 26, the QApplication variable "app" is initialized,
however, it is not used anywhere else in the program, causing the interpreter
program to crash if not run from X. Is there a reason for this?

--
Richard Hestilow <hestgray@ionet.net>
"Speak softly...drive a Sherman tank" -- They Might Be Giants