List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice and FreeBSD 3.2
From:       Alex Zepeda <garbanzo () hooked ! net>
Date:       1999-06-16 2:51:44

On Tue, 15 Jun 1999, Marc van Kempen wrote:

> I'll see if I can contribute, I can start with summarizing the work I
> had to do to make it work on FreeBSD 3.x. Is there a designated place
> where such notes can be kept?

Here, on this list is the most appropiate place.  I've almost got a
working mico port (sans PLIST), which properly depends on egcs and so-on.
Aside from mico and egcs, everything else *should* work.

- alex

I thought felt your touch
In my car, on my clutch
But I guess it's just someone who felt a lot like I remember you.
  - Translator