List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koffice and FreeBSD 3.2
From:       Marc van Kempen <marc () bowtie ! nl>
Date:       1999-06-15 19:51:24

In message <19990615120956.D2121@SabPC.faure.org>, David Faure writes:
>\rm /usr/local/kde-2.0/include/idl/*.h
>as advised on kde-devel

My apologies, I have indeed seen this remark, but failed to remember it.

It appears to work now!!! I get a lot of CORBA errors like:

uncaught MICO exception: IDL:omg.org/CORBA/BAD_OPERATION:1.0 (0, not-completed)
Abort

When working in kimage and similar errors when working in the other office
components, but I suspect this is because of not yet implemented parts.

So far, it looks really good, compliments to those involved.

I'll see if I can contribute, I can start with summarizing the work I had
to do to make it work on FreeBSD 3.x. Is there a designated place where
such notes can be kept?

Regards,
Marc.