List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: koStore
From:       David Faure <david.faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-06-07 21:38:17

Eheh same problem that I had with kdesktop ;)

1st solution :
Name the file koStoreIf.idl - it's the interface for koStore after all.
Make it generate koStoreIf.cc and .h
But then you need to do a lot of search and replace all around.

2nd solution :

mv koStore.cc koStoreImpl.cc
mv koStore.h koStoreImpl.h
and make koStore.idl generate koStore.cc and .h

Do koffice app access mostly the _idl_ or the _class_ ?
If the idl, then use the 2nd solution (keeps the IDL unchanged)
otherwise the 1st one :)

--
David FAURE
david.faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org