List:       koffice
Subject:    koStore
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-06-07 21:26:10

Hi!

I just tried to convert koffice for the new idl
built into am_edit. But koStore.idl doesn't
generate koStore.cc, this is another file.
I won't make am_edit that flexible as it would
introduce a lot of trouble - you wouldn't discuss
with me to have .cc output to .so instead of .o ;)

So what shall I do? Rename the idl file? I just
checked, there is only koffice.idl including
kostore.idl, but how shall I name it?

Shall I rename the .h and .cc file? But how can
I name it?

As you can see, I'm confused.

Greetings, Stephan

--
Und sie nannten ihn, wie er selbst unterschrieb -
Den Trojanischen Pferdedieb