List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: System Requirements
From:       Martin Konold <konold () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-19 18:42:12

On Wed, 19 May 1999, Daniel Gunyan wrote:

> we can succesfully run KOffice.  My system is a 486/33MHz with 8MB RAM,
> by the way.

this machine will most probably not run ANY X11 Office application well.

Regards,
-- martin

// Martin Konold, Herrenbergerstr. 14, 72070 Tuebingen, Germany  //
// Email: konold@kde.org                                         //
Anybody who's comfortable using KDE should use it. Anyone who wants to
tell other people what they should be using can go to work for Microsoft.
KDE not only OpenSource[TM] but OpenMinded[TM].
KDE: A stable GUI for a reliable OS.