List:       koffice
Subject:    KWord startup crash
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () alpha ! tat ! physik ! uni-tuebingen ! de>
Date:       1999-05-04 17:33:26

Hi!
I just found out that if something goes wrong with loading a template in KWord
one return code was not correct. I fixed that now, so now when loading a
template goes wrong, the new document just doesn't get opened. So this means,
KWord shouldn't crash anymore if template loading goes wrong. I'll commit that
tonight, so people (who had this KWord startup problems), please update KOffice
from CVS tomorrow and look what happens. If it still crashes then, it must be
something wron with your systems.

Ciao, Reggie

--
Reginald Stadlbauer