List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: kword crashes at startup
From:       Thomas Capricelli <capricel () enst ! fr>
Date:       1999-05-04 15:21:13

>Looks like no tempate was loaded. What did you exactly do? Which template did
>you choose? Does this template really exist (look at
>$KDEDIR/share/apps/kword/templates/<Type>/<Name>.kpt where <Type> is either
>Wordprocessing or DTP and <Name> is the name of the Template you have chosen).

Here is all what I've got :

/opt/kde/share/apps/kword/templates/DTP:
SimpleLayout.kwt  SimpleLayout.xpm  Test.kwt          Test.xpm

/opt/kde/share/apps/kword/templates/Wordprocessing:
PlainText.kwt   PlainText.xpm   TwoColumns.kwt  TwoColumns.xpm

/opt/be/share/apps/kword/templates/DTP:
SimpleLayout.kwt  SimpleLayout.xpm  Test.kwt          Test.xpm

/opt/be/share/apps/kword/templates/Wordprocessing:
PlainText.kwt   PlainText.xpm   TwoColumns.kwt  TwoColumns.xpm

-> I was afraid of  be and kde being different but
koffice/kword> diff -u /opt/{be,kde}/share/apps/kword/templates/ -r
told me that they are the same.

-> everybody is allowed to read them

Should we move to private mail ?

-> The problem is shown with both templates in both types.
 I type 'kword' and I select, then press 'ok', straightforward.

Thomas
--

Thomas Capricelli	<capricel@enst.fr>
http://www.ecoledoc.lip6.fr/~capricel/