List:       koffice
Subject:    RE: repeated compile errors with mico?
From:       "Royce Smallbone" <royce () mcfan ! globalnet ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-20 22:53:44

I am sorry if I upset anybody as this is the last thing I want to do with
all the work you are doing, but I think it is a bit of a cop out just saying
it is a problem with someone elses work. You could a least give us a clue
about fixing it.

I too am having great troubles in my attempt to install and try the kOffice
Alpha.

I have not asked for help before as I see lots of remarks along the lines of
"Its an alpha version what do you expect" I am sure that the majority of
people posing such questions can read.

I apoligise again for the tone of my e-mail, its just I am trying to leave
behind windows and I love KDE and wanted to have a look at kOffice and watch
its development as I cannot participate in any coding because I can not
program in C.

If anybody talks to me after this e-mail and would help me get a version of
kOffice running by telling me what options to install in RH 5.2 then what
packages need to be upgraded where I can get them so as to start compiling I
will be most grateful and ever in there debts.

Sorry for the nasty e-mail

Royce