List:       koffice
Subject:    KOffice objects (fwd)
From:       Cristian Tibirna <ctibirna () total ! net>
Date:       1999-04-06 16:00:29

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 1999 17:37:09 -0600
From: Stephan Richter <root@light.mem.ixl.com>
To: webmaster@kde.org
Subject: KOffice objects

To whom it may concern:

    I just started learning Qt/KDE programming, and I would like to
develop a "little" application to draw
organic compounds. These compounds can be saved or exported.
Part of the idea is, to implement them into KOffice. (I think it would
be cool to just add an organic compound to a kword document. Since I am
a chemistry major, I am really interested in such a feature.)

    Here my question: How does your object model work? What do I have to
know? Do you have a general KDocumentObject?

"Mit vielen Gruessen nach Deutschland",

stephan

--
Stephan Richter
CBU - student, sys admin; iXL - programmer