List:       koffice
Subject:    kohtml
From:       Travis Zimmerman <zment () midco ! net>
Date:       1999-04-01 1:19:25

Hello,

	I have finally got koffice working and I am impressed with the over all
look of the package. I would like to send congrats to the developers on a job
well done. It is obvious that there is a lot of work that has been done.
	I have come up with an error while trying to view a internet site in
KoHTML. The error reads:
	error while loading http://www.kde.org/
	error message:
	The process for the http protocol died
	unexpectedly

If there is a known reason or fix for this I would appreciate hearing about it.
If there is a FAQ that I should be looking at instead of posting here I would
appreciate knowing about that also.

Thanks again
zment@midco.net