List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Database Work
From:       weis () stud ! uni-frankfurt ! de
Date:       1999-03-31 21:36:53

Hi,

I think he has a point here. While being in norway I played with mysql
and wanted to use it from Konqueror and KOffice. But for a user the
installation of such a database is a horror.

I think that for the so called SOHO market a simple single user
database is exactly what people need.

BUTTH: Adressing such a database with a standard interface would
be even cooler since one could then just exchange the database
if the small one does not fit any more.

Bye
Torben