List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I'd like to help you guys!
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-03-30 8:48:37

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 02:40:44PM -0800, Ben Adler wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I am currently learning C, and I don't think you need another programmer
> who's capabilities end with the printf() function.
Why ? printf() is cool :-D

> But I think I'm
> pretty talented in 3D Studio MAX (Graphics) and translating
> (English-German / German-English) wouldn't be a problem either, because
> I'm a German foreign-exchange student currently living in California.
> But, I guess, there are more than enough people who can speak German and
> English...
Well, but not much that actually translate for KDE ;)
If you want to start on translations, contact the list kde-i18n
If you want to help also with icons and other graphics, contact kde-artists
or Torsten Rahn <torsten@kde.org>

> I don't know about writing documentation, because I have no clue how to
> do that. Bu if you can give me some hints, I'll try. You can always
> archive my suggestions in /dev/null...
... and if you want to help with documentation, contact Sergio <tells@multimania.com>

Plenty of ways to contribute ! ;))

--