List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Database Work
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-03-30 1:31:52

Reginald Stadlbauer wrote:

> 1. What has this to do with koffice? :-)

KOffice is the most actively developed piece of the current KDE CVS
tree.
It also delivered most of these errors and contains the only module that
didn't compile at all.

> 2. Whole KOffice compiles fine.

Except kdiagramm

> 3. Ok, some parts crash in some situations, but not all the time.

Yeah.  But that doesn't matter so much.  ( It's Alpha code ).  I really
like knowing what a compile time error message means.