List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Database Work
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-03-28 17:55:08

What dose this mean ?  I get it a lot when compiling corent KDE and
KOffice from CVS.  Am I missing some library ?
Note.  A lot of the stuff in KDE and KOffice doesn't run properly but
most parts compile.  not "kdiagramm" however.
 ( Not run properly means instant segfaoults etc... )

*** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lX11.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
../libtool: /usr/bin/file: No such file or directory
../libtool: /usr/bin/file: No such file or directory
../libtool: /usr/bin/file: No such file or directory
../libtool: /usr/bin/file: No such file or directory

*** Warning: This library needs some functionality provided by -lc.
*** I have the capability to make that library automatically link in
when
*** you link to this library.  But I can only do this if you have a
*** shared version of the library, which you do not appear to have.
*** The inter-library dependencies that have been dropped here will be
*** automatically added whenever a program is linked with this library