List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: I'd like to see what I could do
From:       Stephan Kulow <coolo () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-02-28 17:28:48

HNM Dijkema wrote:

> Hey sounds like you're a busy man.
>
> I've still got a few questions.
>
> 1. Do you have an architectural overview of the Koffice
>    system?
Not really.

> 2. What does the crew of developpers look like?
Well, most of them are humans. What do you mean?

> 3. What version of KDE should I be running or are the
>    Qt libraries enough?
The latest, which you can get only from cvsup by the
timing beeing.
> 4. What version of gcc should I run?
egcs 1.1.1
> etc.
All I can do is to redirect to the koffice mailing list
for these informations.

> In other words, where is the key-information I need?
> (Functional) design papers etc. to get aquainted with
> the design of the koffice system?
In the sources.

> By the way, for the moment I've no means of ftp.
> Is that a problem?

Somehow yes. But you could also use cvsup, but I'm afraid
if you can't use ftp cvsup isn't an option for you :)

Greetings, Stephan

--
A big plus when your parents split up, is, that you don't
have to imagine them doing it again. * Mr. Rhodes