List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Several koffice compilation problems
From:       Kevin Forge <forgeltd () usa ! net>
Date:       1999-02-25 15:52:11

David Faure wrote:

> > too bad snapshots are done from the 1.1 branch :(
> > I think Reggie has to create kdelibs snapshots too for
> > koffice users.
>
> Ah! That's true.
>
> kdelibs snapshots should be from the HEAD branch, and not the other ones,
> but that would lead to an untested situation (none of us use that
> configuration!)

Speaking of CVS branches.  How do I know which branch Of the CVS I
am getting ?  I use one of the mirrors.

#
*default host=194.151.64.11
*default release=cvs
*default base=/usr/src/KDE
*default hostbase=/home/kde
*default tag=.
*default delete
*default use-rel-suffix
*default compress
*default old
kde-all
#

Will this keep me up with the current KDE and Koffice
development or do I need to change something in there ?