List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Several koffice compilation problems
From:       David Faure <David.Faure () insa-lyon ! fr>
Date:       1999-02-25 13:02:46

On Thu, Feb 25, 1999 at 01:07:22PM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> David Faure wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, Feb 23, 1999 at 09:27:06PM -0500, Lezlie Fort wrote:
> > > To anyone who may be able to assist:
> > >
> > > I am in the process of compiling koffice, and am receiving the following
> > > errors while building within the "koffice/lib/kofficecore" directory:
> > >
> > > I could change the code to correct these problems, but, knowing that
> > > others have had success with compiling koffice as-is, I've got the
> > > sinking feeling that I'm missing something.
> >
> > Yes, you're missing a recent kdelibs.
> > Use cvsup or snapshots to get a recent kdelibs.
> too bad snapshots are done from the 1.1 branch :(
> I think Reggie has to create kdelibs snapshots too for
> koffice users.

Ah! That's true.

kdelibs snapshots should be from the HEAD branch, and not the other ones,
but that would lead to an untested situation (none of us use that configuration!)

|  David FAURE                                                       |
|  E-mail : David.Faure@insa-lyon.fr, faure@kde.org                  |
|  http://www.insa-lyon.fr/People/AEDI/dfaure/index.html             |