List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice language support
From:       Reginald Stadlbauer <reggie () kde ! org>
Date:       1999-02-16 10:38:22

Am Mon, 15 Feb 1999 schrieb Pierre.Jeanrenaud@conti.com:
>Which are the languages KOffice can handle ?
>
>GUI language, French ? I saw the screen snapshots in German. Do you have any
>english or french or Brasilian ?

As whole KDE it's basically in english and you can use it in many other
languages like german, french, norwegian, etc. You just have to choose your
language in the kde controlcenter. So, KOffice is already translated in lots
of languages (I don't know the exact number right now...).

>Spell check - German, English, French, Brasilian ?

We are using KSpell (frontend to ISpell), so there should also be many languages
supported.

Ciao, Reggie

--
Reginald Stadlbauer