Am Mon, 15 Feb 1999 schrieb Pierre.Jeanrenaud@conti.com: >Which are the languages KOffice can handle ? > >GUI language, French ? I saw the screen snapshots in German. Do you have any >english or french or Brasilian ? As whole KDE it's basically in english and you can use it in many other languages like german, french, norwegian, etc. You just have to choose your language in the kde controlcenter. So, KOffice is already translated in lots of languages (I don't know the exact number right now...). >Spell check - German, English, French, Brasilian ? We are using KSpell (frontend to ISpell), so there should also be many languages supported. Ciao, Reggie -- ************************************* Reginald Stadlbauer Pfarrweg 8c, A-8010 Graz, Austria (Europe) E-Mail: reggie@kde.org Homepage: http://htualpha.tu-graz.ac.at/reggie Telematik Student an der TU-Graz EDV-Sachbearbeiter an der HTU-Graz KDE fan and developer :-)