List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Compile error on snapshot 990209
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () ens ! ascom ! ch>
Date:       1999-02-12 10:25:32

Hiya,

I have no idea about this parser.h file but obviously getc() does
need an argument.

But I guess it has, because otherwise your compiler would surely
have complained about it.

Cheers,
Waldo
=====
getc(3S)             Standard I/O Functions              getc(3S)

NAME
     getc, getc_unlocked, getchar, getchar_unlocked, fgetc,  getw
     - get character or word from a stream

SYNOPSIS
     #include <stdio.h>

     int getc(FILE *stream);