List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Fwd: corba installation error
From:       Dagmar.Schenck () t-online ! de (Schenck)
Date:       1999-02-12 10:10:09

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Stephan Kulow <coolo@kde.org>
An: uzsnty@uni-bonn.de <uzsnty@uni-bonn.de>
Datum: Mittwoch, 10. Februar 1999 15:42
Betreff: Re: Fwd: corba installation error

>Jost, do you have CVS access now, doesn't you?

I have and it works :) Thanks!

>www/faq/installfaq.html
>or something like this. Would you be so nice to add this? You seem to be
>quite
>good in writing such things :)
>If you do, I would put you in CC whenever I write an answer for a
>compilation
>problem. what do you think?

If everybody could do this, this would be nice, thanks! (BTW: I wanted to
direct the answer to Brad personally, it was posted to the list
accidentally. Sorry!)
I will add this to the FAQ ASAP, but I don't know when I'm going to sit in
front of my OWN computer again. I'm currently at my family's and don't have
CVS etc. here. Just send me everything you want to have included.
-Jost.