List:       koffice
Subject:    Are interoperability issues bugs?
From:       Dotan Cohen <dotancohen () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-14 12:29:58

If ODF documents created in Koffice display differently in Open
Office, or vice versa, is that considered a bug? How can I know if the
particular bug is in Koffice, Open Office, or the ODF spec? I am
considering moving to Koffice but as my colleagues use Open Office
(many of them switching from MS Office at my suggestion)
interoperability is very important to me. I can only move to an office
suite that has the same interoperability goals as I have.

Thanks.

--
Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com