List:       koffice
Subject:    Text flow problem
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-06 14:43:41

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

I'm using kword 2.0 RC1 and attempting to build the second layout tutorial.
I'm having huge problems.  Maybe it's the way I'm working, but I've had
several crashes.  Here's what I'm trying to achieve.

On a single page I want to create three linked text frames.  In kword 1 I
would create a frame and start typing.  If it became full I would create a new
text frame, link it to the first, and the text would flow into it.  This
doesn't seem to be working in 2.0 RC1.  I suspect that part of the problem is
in setting the wrong "too long" parameter.  None of the three offered seem
right.  I don't want a 'new page', I don't want the frame to grow.  If I set
it to 'not show the extra text' it doesn't show it in either frame.  What
should I be doing?

Anne