List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: manual on userbase
From:       Anne Wilson <cannewilson () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-21 13:43:42

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 21 March 2009 10:00:40 Thomas Zander wrote:
> Success!
>
> http://userbase.kde.org/KWord/Manual
>
> Volunteers appreciated ;)
>
> At first I think we should add comments like what is in need of an update
> or similar.  I would suggest we don't delete anything, just mark it
> outdated.

Suggestion - use the coloured dotted box format - new colour for this purpose.

> For cases like if there is a description of a feature we have
> lost in 2.0 we should also just keep the information and mark it as "not
> yet supported in 2.0" or similar.  Hope that makes sense.

The dotted box, tip, note and warning formats are currently scrap-booked on my
talk page.  Feel free to access them from there.  If it's useful I'll copy
them across onto http://userbase.kde.org/KWord/Manual/Talk:KWord/Manual for
re-use.

Apart from screenshots to show new developments, several shots are clearly
identified as being on Mike McBride's system.  That should probably be
amended.

Don't forget to add yourselves to the list of contributors -
http://userbase.kde.org/KWord/Manual/Credits

Anne