List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: manual on userbase
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-03-21 10:00:40

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Success!

http://userbase.kde.org/KWord/Manual

Volunteers appreciated ;)

At first I think we should add comments like what is in need of an update or
similar.  I would suggest we don't delete anything, just mark it outdated.
For cases like if there is a description of a feature we have lost in 2.0 we
should also just keep the information and mark it as "not yet supported in
2.0" or similar.  Hope that makes sense.

Cheers!