List:       koffice
Subject:    status of PyKDE and Python KOffice bindings
From:       "Bogdan Bivolaru" <bogdan.bivolaru () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-08-01 7:15:05

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello,

I'd like to make a Python plugin for using KOffice to check out an ODF
document from a SVN repository, modify it, make a diff and then check in.
I've seen KOffice 2.0 is in alpha state, what's the status of the Python
bindings in KOffice 2.0? What about Kross for KOffice?
What's the plan ahead of us for KOffice?

Thanks,
Bogdan

--
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it.", 1971, Alan Kay:
http://www.smalltalk.org/alankay.html