List:       koffice
Subject:    Why one more office project
From:       "Daniel Carvalho" <danielscarvalho () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-10-16 16:10:15

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I've been using KDE at SUSE and I appreciate it a lot, in 2005 I did a small
contribution translating some KDE app to Br Portuguese.

I used to work with OpenOffice, and I'm wondering why one more office
project? In fact there are some of them, and so, I can't see at KOffice web
site stuff like objectives and mission of KOffice. What is the objective of
KOffice facing other good open source and free Office app? (I think that
KOffice is good too)

I hope to engage in a project to code free software next year.

Thanks

Daniel de Souza Carvalho