List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Any users wanting to contribute?
From:       Terry <terauck-klist () yahoo ! com ! au>
Date:       2007-10-11 6:18:47

Sebastian Sauer wrote:
> @Terry
> Some suggestions/questions;
>
> <snip>
> * do we have something like a public forum/bbs there (like those one they have
> at http://community.wikidot.com/forum:start )? It would be quit cool to just
> drop in questions/tips/tricks or is the idea to have that within additional
> pages?
> <snip>

I've knocked together a small forum: http://koffice.wikidot.com/forum:start

I just hope no one expects *me* to answer any questions. :-[   It would
be a long, long wait.

There used to be a Kde forum but, in my experience, it was usually
deserted.  FWIW, I believe most people are more interested in
applications than operating systems.  (Linux fan boys and fanatics
excepted.)

I'd like at least one co-administrator in case I'm incapacitated or
(like to-day) attempt to do some handy work.  (Made a complete mess of it.)

--

Regards, Terry North

Murphy's Law is recursive