List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Furigana
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-09-19 7:58:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 18 September 2007 21:57:49 Ben Lewis wrote:
> I don't know if this has been discussed before, but is there a way to
> enter furigana (japanese pronunciation guide characters, also called
> rubi) in a document in KOffice?

KOffice uses the systems input methods;  which means that on Unix you can
check apps like Skim / Xim etc and see if they have a way to do what you
want.

In KOffice the basic principle is that if the text you want to supply is
represented in Unicode, then we can handle it, the only limitation is
that you have to somehow be able to type the text.

skim; http://freshmeat.net/projects/skim/
--
Thomas Zander