List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: KOffice users: help needed(#1 submit)
From:       Raúl Sánchez Siles <rasasi78 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-09-18 18:23:02

http://marketing.openoffice.org/ooocon2007/programme/odf_camp_instructions.html
> for details: there are reference documents provided (as PDF), it's about
> typing the text into kword and setting up the appropriate formatting. This
> will be used at a meeting in Barcelona next week to test interoperability
> between OpenDocument implementations.
>
> I figure my own time might be better spent fixing bugs, I'm sure some of
> you want to help with your KOffice-using skills, this is the opportunity
> for doing so :)
>
> If you start on a document, please state so on the list so that we don't
> end up with multiple versions of one document and no file for another
> document :)

  This is #1. Maybe not much accurate since I couldn't get indentation
starts before the bullets(or section numbers) and also I can't get spell
checker to work on both languages at once correctly (just one or the
other).

  Also I didn't manage to place a line between columns and maybe font size
is the the required in the pdf.

  That's it, enjoy!

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----

["kde_1.odt" (application/vnd.oasis.opendocument.text)]