List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Text and image frames ...
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-06-13 13:01:37

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 13 June 2007 10:43:08 zed wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is it possible to rotate text and image frames in KWord?  I have
> recently joined the Linux world after many years in the RISC OS
> environment, where I used two DTP packages (Impression Publisher and
> OvationPro) in both of which this was possible.
>
> I know it is possible in Scribus but prefer KWord.

Hi zed,

In the latest released version of KWord this is not possible, I'm afraid.
We are all working hard on the 2.0 release where the rotation itself is
already possible, so in a couple of moths when the updated version comes
out you'll be able to do this without problems.

> Regards from New Zealand on a very cool Wednesday evening.

Great to hear from someone so many kilometers away from most koffice
coders :)  Loved NZ when I was there last year...
--
Thomas Zander