List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: using koffice libraries
From:       Thomas Zander <zander () kde ! org>
Date:       2007-05-31 7:35:51

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 29 May 2007 22:29:33 Christoph wrote:
> My name is Christoph and I am the developer of kletterwizard which is a
> little tool to write letters. Its focus is to be very easy to use. At
> the moment I am using latex to produce the output.

If this is your main goal I suggest your application to generate an ODF
document which can then be printed by the appropriate KOffice application
without a GUI to a PDF, for example.

This makes sure you gain 2 features at the same time, OpenDocument Format
writing and an (optional[1]) printing for the output.

For ODF output; this email might be relevant.
http://lists.kde.org/?l=koffice-devel&m=117900826724075&w=2

1) optional because you can choose to disable that option should koffice
not be found on the system. Naturally you can just choose to depend on
one KOffice app, if you like.

--
Thomas Zander