List:       koffice
Subject:    Templates in Kspread
From:       Shelagh Manton <oneida () internode ! on ! net>
Date:       2007-03-25 2:21:23

[This mail was also posted to gmane.comp.kde.koffice.]

I made a multipage template where sheet one is quote, sheet two is invoice
and sheet three is notes. I tried to rename the sheets accordingly but the
renamed sheets don't stick. In other words when I open up the template
again in a new session of kspread I have to rename the worksheets. I know
there must be a way of doing this as I have an example of a template where
the sheets do have special names. What am I missing?

Using kspread 1.6.2 on KDE 3.5.6.

Another question.

In this multipage template I want to reference a number on one page, so
that it automatically the number on the second page. Eg the quote number
and invoice number match. Is it possible? and what's the magic formula?
Can I use the naming function to do this?

Shelagh