List:       koffice
Subject:    Re: Installing trunk
From:       Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf () free ! fr>
Date:       2007-03-12 9:53:24

On Monday 12 March 2007 03:44:56 Alexey K. Goncharov wrote:
> Hi folks!
>
> I would like to install a trunk version of koffice on my KDE 3.5.5/ Qt
> 3.3.6 system. Could you tell me the easiest way how to build/install all
> dependencies and office in a right way and not to break whole existing
> system, please.
> Any help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks for your attention :) !

Hi,

You need to build qt-copy and kdelibs from trunk and to do so please follow
http://techbase.kde.org/Getting_Started/Build/KDE4
You will also need eigen from the kdesupport module (same as strigi, replace
strigi with eigen)
Put all sources and install files in a different place than your KDE3 files.
Then you can get koffice from trunk.

Hope it helps and good build!

Anne-Marie